|| Frequently Asked Questions
H-Lounge Account | Revenue Share | Music Uploads | Music Purchases
Community | Hyperscore | Online Safety and Privacy
Online Safety and Privacy
We want H-Lounge to be a cool destination for talented indie musicians and indie music fans, as well as an open community of music aficionados. But that only works if we also keep it cool and safe.
We wanted to highlight some important points and offer you some tips.
- Kids, you need your parents’ permission! You may only use H-Lounge if you are at least 13 years old.
- If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use or access H-Lounge. Period.
- And if you are between 13 and 17 and decide to join the Revenue Share program, your parents will need to sign and send us a consent form.
Also, we want you to know that we hate spam too -- we promise not to sell or give out any of the information that you opt to give us, nor will we spam you.
Protect Your Identity
Now, just like in the real world, most users at H-Lounge are pretty cool and good, but some may just not be. So protect yourself and think twice before voluntarily disclosing any personal information in H-Lounge’s public areas such as your public profile, the chat rooms, forum or message areas, as they will become publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
Rule No. 1
Express yourself, be genuine, creative, and opinionated and have fun!
Rule No. 2
Keep things cool and treat each other with respect.
Here are a few things you absolutely cannot do at H-Lounge
- Engage in harassment of any kind
- Infringe anyone’s copyright
- Impersonate any other individual
- Be obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening or abusive
- Use H-Lounge for any unlawful purposes
OK, you don’t need to take it too personally if someone writes a bad review of your song or if someone says that your screen name sucks.
But if you do feel like someone is harassing you or being abusive, do let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.